Recruitment: Deputy Director
Shanghai Chenshan Plant Science Research Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences
The Shanghai Chenshan Plant Science Research Center (Chenshan Center) is a research institute, created through collaboration between Shanghai's Municipal Government and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). Chenshan Center is managed by Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, CAS , which is devoted to carrying out the plant diversity conservation, living plants collection and management, as well as the research of sustainable utilization of plant resource. For the development of Chenshan Center, we are recruiting a Deputy Director.
The Deputy Director will be involved in the management and implementation of key research programs; assist the Director with research development planning, including the making and the implementing of the plan; organize and coordinate scientific research and academic exchanges/symposiums at home and abroad.
1. Participate in important scientific research programs, give advice and suggestions on research management;
2. Assist the director with communication and coordination between staffs/departments; cooperate in audit work;
3. Accomplish other tasks assigned by the director.
u To succeed in securing this role you will have:
1. A relevant PhD or a professor level senior engineer certification; experience in working with relevant programs, age no more than 45 years old;
2. Experience and knowledge in scientific research management;
3. High level interpersonal skills in terms of (written and oral) communication and facilitating work with others; high level skills in organization and collaboration with diverse people and groups;
4. Rich experience and relevant background with scientific research, high level of scientific research ability.
At the same time, it should also in line with the relevant provisions of the state and Chinese Academy of Sciences on the appointment.
u How to apply and the deadline
Closing date: 30 Decg 2016
The Chenshan Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to equity , diversity and social inclusion. Applicant should submit the application form (including your understanding of this position), resume, certifications (including educational degree, relevant award, skill, paper, monograph and others), one 2-inch photo and one ID copy to email@example.com, the email subject should be: apply for the position of Deputy Director